Last Modified: 5/21/2018
We use technology, such as cookies (browser and Flash) and web beacons, to collect information when you visit our sites or use our applications on third party sites or platforms. Please continue reading for more information, including how to disable cookies.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
First-party (Point Blank Enterprises) cookies
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
• Visitor ID—this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit.
• Page Number—this cookie identifies the page you are on.
• Session ID—this cookie identifies your website session.
• Test—this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies.
• Order—this cookie ensures that your shopping cart works correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies that may be set include:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the settings of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
DO NOT TRACK